Being a Member of the RUH provides you with the opportunity to influence how the hospital is run and the services that we offer to our patients.
We believe that the RUH belongs to our staff, patients and the local community, and through the Council of Governors, our Members are given a greater say in the development of the hospital and can have a direct influence in the development of services within the hospital.
We are keen to encourage anyone aged 16 and above to support the hospital by becoming a member. Membership is completely free and it is up to you how involved you would like to be.
- Newsletter - Keep up to date with Trust news by receiving our quarterly magazine, Insight (by email or post)
- Attend free events - Receive invitations to our free, exclusive member events (entitled Caring for You)
- Get involved - Take part in surveys to help us improve our services for our patients.
- Vote - Have the right to elect representatives to the Council of Governors Work with us. Have the right to stand for election to the Council of Governors.
- Discounts - RUH members are also eligible to join Health Service Discounts.com, an independent discount retailer resource for NHS employees, their families and NHS Foundation Trust members. The discounts have been developed by a number of retailers and suppliers and cover a range of products and services.
Find out moreTo find out more about membership or if you have any questions, please telephone membership manager Roxy Poultney on 01225 821299 or email RUHmembership@nhs.net
Become a memberYou can sign up today by clicking on the application form. It will only take a couple of minutes.